The KCOCA along with King's College are delighted to bring you the winter issue of the King's Courier. As well as being available online, the printed magazine should be arriving in your letterbox in the coming days.
In this latest copy we focus on 'making the most of King's' with stories and content from the College and our wider King's community.
Click the button below to read these articles and much more.
- Boarding through the Generations - We speak to two families who have boarded at King's through multiple generations, as they share their experiences on the wonderful opportunities boarding provides.
- Guest Editorial - Ryan Xie writes about his passion for golf - after the Courier went to print he won the Under-16 National Golf Championship so he continues to achieve amazing results on the fairway.
- Our Student Perspective - Kelly Su investigates the diverse band life at King's while Thomas and William Nand write about the 125-year history of our Photography Club.
- From the Chapel - How our students are embracing the 'all round' proposition of the College.
- Performance artists - Where are they now? - We catch up with some of our Old Collegians who are making waves in the Performing Arts field and;
- Our Adventure Challenge - Exploring the benefits of three weeks spent appreciating nature, learning new skills and making memories
Together with the King's College we're proud to share the ethos of our students, staff and Old Collegians in each Courier magazine, a mainstay of keeping in touch with King's since 1925.
We'd love to hear your feedback and article ideas - you are welcome to email us to share your thoughts on this latest issue of the Courier - email@example.com
Best wishes and happy reading,