Old Collegians can now view the latest Autumn issue in digital mobile format from a cellphone, tablet or desktop computer.
There are great stories about Old Collegians of several generations doing exciting things in many parts of the world.
Look out for:
- The artist representing New Zealand at the 2019 the Venice Biennale – Dane Mitchell
- The classicist tangled up in Dylan, Richard Thomas - author of Why Dylan Matters
- KCOCA’s major financial commitment to develop the College Archives
- The work of internationally recognised Gold Medal winning architect Andrew Patterson
- Two technologists making waves in San Francisco and New York – Vanessa Thompson and Alexander Gould
- Background to Anzac Day speaker Rhys Ball and the role of intelligence
- The gloriously imperfect journey of New Zealand icon, potter Ant Morris of Morris and James
Click here to access the latest Autumn issue online.
Viewing from your mobile device:
There are two ways to view the digital version of the King's Courier.
1. Mobile version (scroll down each section and click on individual articles)
If you are viewing from a mobile device, once you have opened the link, please click the download icon and then select the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option to pin the King’s Courier to your screen homepage.
Note that the link will remain the same for each issue so you won’t need to pin a new link each time a new issue of the Courier is published.
2. E-book version (page-turning online magazine)
You can access this by clicking on the Courier cover at the top of the page.
If you have any story ideas or comments on our articles, please send these to our Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .